Artist Profile: Stance E

Ezekiel Yakubu N (born 20 December), better known by his stage name Stance E, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and producer with a diverse musical style mix of hip-hop, trap, reggae and rap. 

Growing up

Stance E was born on 20 December in Kaduna. While growing up, he had great interest in music, especially rap music. He started his music career in 2015 after he graduated from his secondary school in 2014.

Life and music career

Stance E started off as a secular artist, producing his songs all by himself in which he released his first single titled "Got you" in November 2016, followed by a song titled 

Lonely heart
Stay with Me
My Girl
Eula 

and other Features such as

  • Fatima
  • My Love e.t.c

After the death of his father he decided to make a switch to Gospel music which he dropped his first gospel track titled “Praise you”, followed by “All I Need”, I'm Grateful, One of Us, Celebration e.t.c 

Also, he was featured in other tracks such as 

  • Emmanuel
  • I'm Grateful
  • Yesu na
  • Journey e.t.c

In 2019, he released an album titled “Christ to the World” where he featured other music ministers such as Mhiz Michelle, and D-Mash. The album consist of 8-tracks

  • I've Made made up my Mind
  • 247 Christ Alone  
  • Forever Yours
  • Shine your Light on Me
  • Christ in You
  • I Believe
  • You Alone
  • Give you all the Praise.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.